style=”display: block;” />
In Thailand love sweet but not too sweet. This is especially good when it’s hot, because after a spicy curry or soup don’t want dessert in the European sense. Anyway, Thai dessert is quite possible to have Breakfast or dinner – it is quite satisfying. What else is he good for our environment is a small “finger” bananas are usually sold to us, to put it mildly, not too ripe and sweet, so roasting they are at the time.
12 the ripe mini bananas (“ladies fingers”)
half of a small coconut
1 Cup rice flour
1/4 Cup corn starch or tapioca starch
1/3 Cup raw sesame seeds
2-3 tablespoons of sugar
1 tsp. salt
vegetable oil for deep-frying
Preparation: 15 min.
Preparation: 20 min.
Method of preparation:
1. Clean the coconut brown skin with a knife for cleaning of vegetables. Then grate the coconut on a fine grater.
2. Mix the rice flour and starch with sugar, salt, sesame seeds and grated coconut.
3. Gradually start adding the room temperature water, carefully mixing to avoid lumps. You should have a fairly thick batter, so it did well on the slices of bananas.
4. Peel the banana from the peel and cut each crosswise into 3-4 pieces.
5. In a wok or deep fryer heat the oil to 160 °C.
6. Dip pieces of banana in batter, let drain and put the extra portions in the hot oil. Fry until Golden brown.
7. Ready bananas lay on crumpled paper towels or standing them on a sieve, to glass excess oil. Serve hot.