Very tasty French cookies made from the most ordinary ingredients. Cookie name «Sabre» in French means «sand». The peculiarity of this biscuit lies in its delicate, crumbly consistency. And in order to achieve consistency inherent liver «Sabre», the dough add the cooked hard-boiled egg yolk. Cookies «Sablé» comes in many forms, with different flavors.
Egg — 3 PCs.
Butter — 220 g
Universal brown sugar TM «Mistral» — 4 tbsp
Vanillin — a pinch
Salt — 1/3 tsp.
Cocoa powder — 1 tbsp
Flour (in a light pastry – 140 g; dark dough – 130 g) — 270 g
1. Cook hard-boiled eggs, peel, separate whites from yolks (whites in this recipe are not needed). Boiled egg yolks thoroughly mash with a fork.
2. Softened butter mixed with brown sugar, salt, vanilla and egg yolks.
3. The resulting mass is divided into 2 equal parts. In one part add cocoa powder and mix.
4. Next, add the flour and knead 2 types of dough.
5. Light and dark roll the dough into strata of equal size (see h)
6. On a dark layer of dough to put a light, slightly pressed and put in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
7. Then the edges of the layers of dough, trim with a knife.
8. Cut 4 plates of the same width.
9. Plates of two kinds of dough folded in two so that the light bar was on dark and dark on light.
10. The wedges are made of dough cut into pieces 1 cm Baking tray lay a baking paper, lay out cookie blanks. Bake cookies in the oven at temperature 180 – 190 degrees for 10-15 minutes (depending on oven).