French Apple tart
Flour — 200 g
Butter — 100 g
White sugar (fine) — 140 g
Yolk — 2 PCs.
Vanilla essence — 0, 5 tsp.
Butter (melted) — 75 g
Lime juice — 1 PC.
Apple — 4-5 PCs.
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Preparation of the dough:
Sift the flour into a large bowl. Grate the butter. Mix flour and butter, gently, especially not RUB with fingers until butter is not melted.
3. Add the sugar and again is good, but mix gently with your hands. Supposed to be baby oil. If you have vanilla or vanilla sugar, add it at this point.
4. Add the yolks and vanilla essence (for those who use essence).
5. Fast movements roll the dough into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Preparing the filling:
Peel the apples peel and remove the core.
7. Cut the Apple slices, sprinkle with lemon juice so that the apples are not darkened.
8. Remove the dough, roll it into 5 cm larger than the diameter of the mold. The form must be 23,5 cm
9. Place the dough in the form. The ball of dough firmly press the edges. It is better that the ball was in the flour, so as not to stick. To remove any excess dough from the edges, use a rolling pin on the edge of the form. So the edges will be smooth and beautiful.
10. Beautifully put the apples in shape.
11. Pour butter and then sprinkle with sugar. Put the tart in a preheated 200ᵒ With the oven in the upper part of it for 45 minutes, or until the tart apples and browned.