Delicate fish cutlets with rice — simple and delicious. You can use any fish that you like.
You will need:
600 g of fish fillets
1/3 cup rice
2 slices white bread
1 cup water
1 small bunch chives
1 bunch dill
3-4 tablespoons of flour or bread crumbs
ground black pepper to taste
salt to taste
Vegetable oil for frying
How to cook:
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan, add salt to taste, add the rice and cook until tender. Fold the cooked rice in a colander and let it cool.
2. Mince (or chop in a food processor) fish fillets and put the stuffing in a large bowl.
3. Divide the stuffing egg and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Soak the bread in water, squeeze and add to the bowl. There also put the chopped dill, chopped green onions and boiled rice. All mix thoroughly.
5. Heat a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat. Moistened with water hands shape patties and roll them in flour or breadcrumbs.
6. Fry the patties on one side about 5-8 minutes, then turn to the other side and cook until tender.
7. Transfer the cooked patties on a plate. Serve warm or cold (to taste two different dishes).