Onions — 3 PCs.
Bay leaf-1 piece
Vegetable oil -40 ml
Red tomatoes—500 g
Sea salt -15 tsp.
Black olives pitted-100 g
Lemons -1 PC.
1. Take the fish and separate the fillets. The skin, bones and fins (if there is a head, too) put in a large soup pot.
2. Pour over the fish with cold water (3-3,5 l) and bring to a boil over high heat. Carefully remove the resulting foam up until it will not cease to appear.
3. Then add the broth, peeled vegetables and spices. Reduce heat and simmer for another 1 hour.
4. Remove from the broth everything in it was cooked and discard, and the broth, strain it through a folded in several layers of cheesecloth.
5. Cut onions into thin half-rings and sauté in butter until translucent.
6. Add peeled and diced tomatoes and capers. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes over medium heat.
7. The remaining fillet cut into cubes.
8. Put the browned vegetables soup, bring to the boil and cook for 15 minutes, then add fish and cook for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
9. At the very end, add the olives and turn off the heat. When serving, put in each plate a slice of lemon and a bit of chopped greens.