Minced fish — 250 g
Onion — 1 PC.
Crackers (ground) — 3-4 tbsp
Cream milk (30%) — 300 ml
Cheese (grated) — 50-100 g
Broccoli — to taste
Salt — to taste
White pepper — to taste
1. In minced fish (I have the red fish) to scroll up or very finely chop a small onion. Add crushed crackers (guided by the density of stuffing: if the stuffing is too warm, put a little more breadcrumbs), salt and white pepper to taste.
2. Make meatballs (choose the size depending on the volume of the mold, which will be roasted).
3. To disassemble the broccoli in small florets. You can do without broccoli.
4. Meatballs to put in portions molds or in great form and send in the oven for literally 5 minutes at 200 degrees, make the meatballs a little «grabbed».
5. To prepare the sauce: in a bowl pour the cream, add the grated cheese, salt, pepper to taste.
6. Get the moulds from the oven, meatballs between spread broccoli (optional).