Fish baked with tomatoes and cheese
fillet not fatty fish (Pollock I) 600-700 gr.
onions 1 PC.
tomato 1 PC.
sour cream 3-4 tbsp
garlic 3-4 gear.
fresh herbs to taste (I added dill)
cheese 50-70 gr.
1. Peel the onion, cut into rings, put in a baking dish.
2. Fish cut into small pieces, season with salt and pepper. Put the fish in the bow.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped garlic. From above to grease with sour cream.
4. Tomato finely cut into half rings, put another layer.
5. Salt. Greens finely chop, cheese grate.
6. Cheese mix with herbs and sprinkle on top.
7. Bake in the oven at 200C for approximately 30 minutes.