Fish baked in sour cream
– 2 kg fish (hake, Pollack)
– 3 onions
– 2 eggs
– 150 g of hard cheese
– 400 g of sour cream
– vegetable oil
– small bunch of dill
– spices, salt and mustard to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Fish wash, peel, cut into small pieces.
2. To make the breading: in a shallow dish pour the flour, salt, spices and stir.
3. Breaded roll the fish pieces and spread on a baking sheet with sides.
4. Chop the onion half rings and fry in vegetable oil.
5. To make the sauce: smetana mixed with mustard, eggs, finely chopped dill (optionally salt) and fried onions. Stir. Received sauce fill fish.
6. Next three cheese on top and put in preheated oven (200 degrees). Bake until Golden brown.