Puff unleavened dough — 500 g
Fillet of hake — 500 g
Rice — 200 g
Leek — 1/2 stalk
Eggs — 3 pieces (if desired, can be more, a little later you will understand why)
Yolk for greasing
Sunflower oil — for frying
Butter — 1 tbsp
Salt, pepper — to taste
1. Fish cut into large cubes and fry until half cooked in sunflower oil. Leek chop and add to the fish and fry for another 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Boil rice until half cooked, add the fish and the leeks, stir, season with salt and pepper. The pie is ready.
3. The pan should cover with parchment, grease with butter. Roll out the dough, place on parchment paper to form bumpers. To prick with a fork and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
4. Spread the filling over the dough, the edges of the dough to grease with a yolk. Pour the filling with boiled water, it is necessary to ensure that the rice absorbs this moisture and was not dry.
5. Put the pie in a preheated 180 degree oven for 45 minutes (until the filling is prigotovit, and the edges of the dough begin to Zolotitsa). Then a pie in the oven, make the filling hole, and preferably a little wider, and to each well to break the egg. I had 3 eggs (see photo 2 because the third I decided to add after photographing), you can do more if desired.
6. Cake to send in your oven until the eggs are baked (about 10 minutes).