Fettuccine with salmon in a creamy sauce
Fettuccine 250 g
Salmon (trout, salmon) — 150 g
Tomato — 1 PC.
Cream (20% fat) — 150 ml
Onions (onions) — 1/2 PCs
Garlic — 2 cloves
Parmesan cheese — to taste
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Thyme (preferably fresh) to taste
Olive oil 1 — 2 tbsp
1. Salmon cut into small cubes.
2. Tomato cleaned from skin and cut into small pieces. Seeds and liquid removed.
3. Onions finely chop, garlic skip through the press
4. In a pan pour olive oil, add onion and garlic. Fry for 1 minute
5. Add salmon and tomato, salt, pepper, thyme. Cook 4 to 5 minutes
6. Pour in the cream, gently stir, cook another 3 — 4 minutes.
7. Optionally, you can add a little Parmesan cheese.
8. Then add the prepared fettuccine, mix well and turn off the heat.
9. Spread the finished dish onto plates, top can add a little more Parmesan.