Enchiladas — a traditional Mexican dish, is a tortilla with filling, wrapped in rolls and baked under the hot sauce. Toppings of your choice — chicken, meat, vegetables and mushrooms.
Onion (100g): 1 pc .;
Garlic cloves 4 pcs .;
Chili: 2 pcs .;
Tomatoes in own juice: 400 grams;
Vegetable oil: 80 ml;
Salt 1.5 tsp .;
Sugar: 10 grams;
Black pepper: ½ tsp .;
Chicken stuffing: 800 grams;
Chili powder: ½ tsp .;
Cumin (cumin): 1 tsp .;
Oregano 1 tsp .;
Dried coriander (cilantro) 1 tsp .;
Cheddar: 300 grams (can be replaced by any other semi-solid grade)
Cilantro (coriander): 100 grams;
Tortilla: 5 pcs.
1. Let’s start with the sauce. For him Peel the onions and garlic, chilli peppers from seeds, and we shall take out all this finely nashinkuem.
2. In a frying pan over medium heat, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chopped vegetables for five minutes, stirring. Then pour them canned tomatoes, cut them very finely not. Add salt, sugar and black pepper to taste, stir and warm up for 5-7 minutes. The sauce is ready.
3. In another pan over high heat has also dissolve a little vegetable oil and fry the minced chicken on it after 10-15 minutes all the liquid from the frying minced evaporated, and he started to brown. At this point, we fall asleep to it, ground hot red pepper, salt to taste, oregano, coriander and cumin. And you can just take a mixture of spices to Mexican dishes. Fry for another 5 minutes until golden — ready.
4. It remains to rub cheese on a coarse grater and chop the cilantro.
5. You are ready to assemble. We turn the oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking dish and pour on the bottom half of our sauce.
6. Tortillas slightly warmed up in the microwave, so that they become more elastic. Take the cake, spread on one half of the 2-3 tablespoons of roasted chicken meat, grated cheese on it (do not regret, never too much cheese! But let it remain a little to sprinkle on top of everything), and on top sprinkle chopped cilantro.
7. Carefully turn off tortilla into a tube and spread on the sauce seam down. And so 5 times (or however many you fit tubes).
8. When all the enchiladas in the form, fill them with the remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
9. Put the form in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and starts to boil. Done. To recommend the enchiladas and insist on a cold sour cream that is not fire blaze.