Ripe pears, preferably grade bere Bosc, with stems — 4 PCs.
Riesling (can be substituted with other fruity white wine) — 400 ml
Honey — 70 ml
Cinnamon — 4 sticks
Small Bay leaf — 8 PCs.
Orange peel — 8 strips
Ricotta cheese — 400 g
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Cut at the base of each pear thin slice so that they stood.
2. Put the pears in a pan with low sides or in a baking dish close to each other.
3. Blend wine with honey in a bowl, pour the pears. Add in wine gravy cinnamon and half a Bay leaf and orange zest.
4. Bake the pears, turning them every 15 minutes, until they begin to shrink (from 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the variety).
5. Take the pears out of shape. Wine-pear so spill the mixture in a small saucepan, bring to the boil and boil until thickened, about 5-6 minutes.
Laid out on a large plate circle ricotta, pear, fields sauce. Around each pear put a Bay leaf and spiral sliced zest, sprinkle ground cinnamon. Serve pears warm with a cold Riesling.
What about the waist?
Thoroughly, but very optimistic! Per serving:
0 g of fat;
0 mg of cholesterol;
43 g of carbohydrates;
1 g of protein;
4 g fiber;
2 mg of sodium;
176 mg of potassium.