Eggs — 4 pcs.
Cream Cheese — 70-100 g
Shrimp (average) — 6 pieces.
Broccoli — 50 g
Olive oil — 2 tbsp. l.
Salt — to taste
Spices — to taste
Fresh basil — feed
1. Finely chop the pre-peeled shrimp, broccoli florets, disassemble into separate branches. Cheese cut into small slices.
2. In each mold for baking, pour 1 tbsp. l. olive oil and arrange prepared ingredients: in one form — broccoli, another — shrimp. Over the broccoli and shrimp spread equal parts cheese.
3. Eggs Wash. Break in every form of 2 eggs (on top of the cheese). Season with salt and spices to taste.
4. Place the mold in a preheated 180 ° C oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Before serving, garnish with fresh basil leaves (optional).