Onion (100g)-2 PCs.
Vegetable oil-60 ml
Red tomatoes-300 g
Black pepper malaty tsp.
Fresh Basil green-20 g
1. Eggplant (will need one medium size) peel and cut it into circles in the thickness of 1-1,5 cm.
2. You can put the pieces of eggplant in salt water for 10-15 minutes, then it will absorb less oil when frying and it is guaranteed not to taste bitter.
3. Onion cut into rings. Don’t have to use 2 types of onions, you can use any onions.
4. Eggplant fry in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
5. Also fry onion rings until light zolotisty.
6. Put roasted vegetables in the bowl, there is add chopped tomatoes, salt, pepper and vinegar.The oil in this salad is not necessary; it is enough roasted vegetables.
7. All mix.