This delicious cake, eclairs, and not with such a beautiful exotic name has long been a popular and much-loved cake, both children and adults worldwide.
Butter — 100 g
Salt — 1/4 teaspoon
Flour — 220 g
Eggs — 4 PCs
Mascarpone — 250 g
Powdered sugar — 120 g
Cream 22% — 100 ml
1. 250 ml of water to boil, add butter, salt and again bring to a boil. Sift into a pan of water to the flour and mix. Should get a homogeneous dense dough that is very easy behind the walls of the pan.
2. Eggs beat in a separate bowl and mix, then add 1-2 tablespoons at a time, each time carefully mixing the dough. The proportions in the recipe is designed for large eggs (select), so if you are smaller, you may need more.
3. In the end you’ll get a fairly thick soft dough, which still holds its shape. Spread the batter into a tight package or a syringe.
4. Lay out the dough on a baking pan, covered with confectionery paper, in the form of sausages, separating the dough with wet hands.
5. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Eclairs should have a good climb. After turning off the oven, leave them inside for 10-15 minutes so that they are not settled.
6. For the cream whisk mascarpone cheese with icing sugar and cream.
7. Thick and sweet cream. Store it in the refrigerator before use and stuff only the cooled cakes.