Drumstick chicken with cheese and pineapple in pineapple sauce
Chicken drumstick — 12 PCs.
Pineapple — 1 PC.
Brown sugar — 2 tbsp
Cheese — 100 g
Corn flour — for breading
Vegetable oil — for frying
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Wood toothpicks — pack
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Clean the pineapple and chop it into small cubes. So as fillet of the tibia significantly less breast fillets, slices and toppings need to be cut smaller, to carefully wrap and tie a fillet.
3. Grate the cheese into cubes.
4. Gently tenderize the fillets, season with salt and pepper on both sides.
5. Put the filling on the edge of the fillet.
6. And wrap rolls. You can fasten the roll with a toothpick or tie with a rope food. It is important that during cooking does not leak cheese.
7. Dip the rolls in the corn flour.
8. Place the rolls in a heated pan with oil.
9. Confident sauté until brown over high heat.
10. Meanwhile make the pineapple sauce. Permalite remaining pineapple in a blender. Add to it the sugar. Mix well.
11. Pour the sauce into a baking dish.
12. Put him in chicken rolls and send in a preheated 200ᵒ C oven for 15 minutes.
13. Serve hot with pineapple sauce.