For the cookies:
Oatmeal — 60 g
Whole wheat flour — 50 g
Nuts — 30 g
Water — 60 g
Honey — 1 tbsp
Cinnamon — 0, 5 tsp.
The vanilla on the tip of a knife
For the cream:
Baked pumpkin — 150 g
Cottage cheese — 100 g
Orange — 0, 5 PCs.
1. Cereal and chopped nuts into crumbs using a blender.
2. Add whole wheat flour, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix.
3. Warm water, stir the honey and pour into the dry mixture.
4. Knead dough. The thinner dough can roll out on baking paper and cut the mold circles or shapes. Anticipating possible questions, I note that the dough in your work is just gorgeous, absolutely does not stick to the rolling pin and roll it thin is not difficult. Bake cookies in preheated 170° C oven for 10 minutes.
5. Turn cream. Pieces of pre-baked pumpkin, cottage cheese (I had low-fat) and the juice and zest of half the orange to break the blender. You can add honey to taste.
6. To connect cookies cream, decorate to your taste. After spending the night in close proximity with cream, biscuits loses its crispness, and opens some new taste.
P. S. Sprinkling before baking thin petals of the pastry with salt and your favorite spice (I chose cumin), get 10 minutes a lovely snack. It is possible to apply the cream, but salty. For example, pate of olives.