Delicious sweet biscuit, to the best of smells honey melts in your mouth! Excellent rises, do not fall off, there is no cap, the most simple to prepare!
-Yaytsa Chicken — 6 pieces.
-Sahar — 160 g
-Honey — 2 tbsp. l.
-Muka — 190 g
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until a dense white mass. No less than 10 minutes. The volume should increase about 4 times!
2. Then gently pour the flour and stir the bottom up. Bake at 170-180 S. T Ready determine skewer. Let cool in the form!
An alternative method of preparation: —
1. Beat eggs, sugar and honey until a dense white mass. No less than 10 minutes. The volume should increase about 4 times! Then carefully pour the flour and stir the bottom up.
2. The dough is poured into the mold, the laid paper baking. Do not forget just before baking to spin in any direction a couple of times (the surface is flat). Bake in preheated oven to 170-180. Willingness to define the skewer. Let cool in the form!
3. Next, hold the knife along the walls and spread a biscuit on a table. Cut the cake into 3 parts. Skin smeared with condensed milk (condensed milk can be beat with butter (150 g) or sour cream).
Top the cake do not need to smear cream. His fill with chocolate icing in the center of the mound a little bit nuts. Wait for impregnation is not necessary, you can eat at once.