Butter — 60 g
Dried fruit (I took the prunes) — 150 g
Cottage cheese — 500 g
Chicken eggs — 4 PCs.
Sugar — 100 g
Semolina — 50 g
Zest of 1 orange (replaced by lemon)
Breadcrumbs — 3 tbsp
Vegetable oil for greasing the form
Salt to taste
1. Pre-pour boiling water over dried fruit, melt the butter, separate the yolks from the whites.
2. Cottage cheese to wipe through a sieve (in this case, the texture will be more air), add the egg yolks, butter, sugar, semolina and grate the zest.
3. Dried fruits should be washed, dry it with a towel, chop, mix with cottage cheese weight.
4. Beat the whites until stiff (so that the Cup can be flipped upside down), carefully fold in the cheese.
5. Put in the form, greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.