Cupcakes with unusual fillings
Lemon juice — 2 tsp
Milk — 250 ml
Vegetable oil — 125 ml
Egg — 1 PC.
Flour — 260 g
Baking powder — 3 tsp
Salt — 1/4 tsp
Sugar — 150 g
White chocolate — 200 g
Berries (frozen or fresh) — 400 g
1. In one bowl pour all wet ingredients: lemon juice, oil, milk and eggs.
2. Thoroughly mix them.
3. Take the white chocolate and cut it into small pieces.
4. Put the second bowl the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, chocolate. Leave about a half Cup of chocolate chips for decoration. Mix dry ingredients.
5. Add wet mixture to dry. Gently mix. Small lumps — it doesn’t matter if you overdo it with the mix, your cupcakes may become too hard.
6. Add to the mix the berries. If you will take frozen fruits, do not thaw them before adding to the dough. Otherwise it will turn red.
7. Gently mix the dough with berries.
8. Put in tins paper and carefully fill with batter to the top, then when baking cupcake forms the most wonderful dome. Topped with white chocolate chips. If there is no paper — lubricate any form of vegetable oil.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
10. When the muffins are Golden brown and toothpick, which you protegee in the middle of the cupcakes will be clean, the pan can be removed from the oven.