Almonds — 160 g
Sugar — 200 g
Butter — 110 g
Egg — 6 PCs.
Flour— 160 g
Baking powder— 1 tsp
Almond flavoring 2 drops
1. First you need to peel the almonds. To do this, fill it with boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain the water, rinse with cold water and remove the peel. It is removed very easily. Lightly dry the almonds in the oven without Browning. Cool nut and grind it in a blender so as to leave large pieces.
2. Butter room temperature beat with sugar.
3. Add the sifted flour, baking powder, almonds, almond extract. Mix it all together.
4. Whites room temperature, beat until soft peaks. Lightly fold into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the mold. Form brush with butter and sprinkle with flour. I baked in the silicone, so not lubricated.
6. Bake at 180 ° C until dry toothpick. It will take 40-50 minutes. If necessary, cover the top with baking paper.
7. Let the finished cake stand in the shape of 5 minutes. Removing from pan and cool on wire rack.
8. The top can be covered with icing or chocolate. I melted 50g white chocolate and 2 tablespoons cream in a water bath and using inflicted stripes on the cupcake.