Croissants with jam
Today will tell You about the bagels))) Such a simple, not very original, but very tasty and easy bagels from dough))) the Perfect complement to morning coffee… So without further ADO let’s proceed to the recipe)))
You will need:
300 g of cottage cheese (preferably not too wet)
300 g flour
250 g butter
1 large egg
1 pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 sachet of sugar with vanilla seeds (15 g)
jam for the filling (I have plum)
powdered sugar for sprinkling
How to prepare:
1. To start any convenient for you way 250 g of flour mixed with cold butter until here this is a medium-fine crumbs….
2. Then in the mixture of flour and butter, add the cheese, lightly beaten with a fork the egg, salt, sugar, the remaining 50 g of flour mixed with baking powder and gradually vymeshivaem in the dough…. flour can go and not all, and maybe even be necessary…. it depends on how wet or dry you will have the cheese, what size egg, and the flour of course a lot also depends…. knead the dough quickly so that the oil which it contains is not flowed….. The dough should cease to stick to hands, be fairly uniform, but at the same time to remain gentle and soft enough…. Divide it into 2 parts, wrap in cling film and at least 1 hour and put into the fridge, I have it perfectly spent 2 days in the fridge….
3. Roll out the dough thinly, constantly prisypaya on both sides with flour so that it is not torn and does not stick to the surface, first divide it into 4 equal parts, then each quarter divide into 6 parts….
4. Very convenient to cut the dough with a pizza wheel. Be sure to roll the dough thinly and divide the dough more than 2 parts, because when rolling we need to get a large circle, and need to cut it into small segments, should be narrow and diiiiiiie segments… from such turn out beautiful bagels….
5. Now, about the filling, I took the plum jam for my taste — it’s the perfect filling. Jam you need a little, otherwise it will be too sickly sweet, and it can be inferred from the bagels Here… such amount as the photo is enough… Put his knife that oblong thin layer….
6. Now it is important to bagel twist, curl it first plump, slightly pressing the edges to seal the filling inside, as though forming candy…. when the jam ends up working out the details roguelike is very loose, not tight, so he was able to rise a little during baking, so its not broke and that he thoroughly inside…..
7. Put the bagels on a baking sheet with parchment at a small distance from each other given that they are a little older during the baking process…. It is also important to put their «tail» down…. pressing the tip of himself a bagel in the process of baking it is not untwisted…..
8. Bake the bagels at 200 degrees for 17-20 minutes…. Allow them to cool completely on the rack….