Potatoes — 6 PCs.
Ham — 150 g
Onion — 1 PC.
Parsley (to taste)
Butter — 1 tbsp
Chili pepper (ground, to taste)
Salt (to taste)
Cheese (grated) — 50 g
Black pepper (ground, to taste)
Green onion (to taste)
Wheat flour — 1 tbsp
Egg — 1 PC
1. Such potatoes with fillings can serve as a separate dish and delightful holiday side dish
2. Boil potatoes in their. Chop green onions and parsley
Dice ham and onion, fry them in butter
3. After mix the fried vegetables with chopped parsley, cheese, chives. Potatoes cut in half after cleaning, remove the pulp
4. The flesh cut into cubes. Mix them with cheese and ham.
Well, but stir gently, season to taste.
5. Fill potato halves of the mixture, combine them, roll in flour, in egg, in flour.
6. Fry potatoes in deep fat until Golden color.
And you have a tender potato with a crispy crust.