For the dough:
Flour — 300 grams.
Butter — 125-130 grams.
Salt — 0.5 tsp,
* Kefir — 80 ml.,
Apple cider vinegar 6% — 1 tsp
Cold water — 1 tsp
Egg — 1 pc.
* (yogurt can replace milk, only water is not needed)
Medium tomatoes — 5-6 pcs.
* Mozzarella — 120 gr.
Thyme dry — 2 tsp
Olive oil (vegetable) — 3 tablespoons,
Garlic — 1-2 tooth.,
Salt, black pepper — to taste.
* (mozzarella can be replaced with feta and goat cheese is, in general, the holiday)
1. In the bowl of a blender beater opener pour the flour, salt, put the cold butter, cut into cubes. Chop the flour and butter to a state of crumbs.
Then add the flour mixture to the yogurt, apple cider vinegar, water, egg. Knead the dough until then, until it will gather into a ball. The dough is wrapped in plastic wrap and put into the refrigerator for at least 0.5 hours. Dough will only become better if it will lie longer in the refrigerator.
2. Roll out the chilled dough into a circle with a diameter of 35-40 cm., On floured table.
Transfer to a baking sheet, the laid paper baking.
Arrange the dough, moving away from the edges of 2 cm., Tomatoes, cut into slices.
In a cup mix the olive oil, thyme, grated garlic, salt and pepper.
On tomatoes evenly distribute the oil from pouring and thyme.
The edges of the test arbitrarily raise to the top and pinch.
Cake put bake in the oven at 200 grams. for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes on top of the tomato pieces scatter mozzarella, top it with sprigs of fresh thyme (if any) and put in the oven for another 5 minutes.
* (if baked with feta or goat cheese, cheese can be spread out directly on the tomatoes and bake all together already)
If in the process of baking pie bulges to the middle up «bubble» to make the fork a few pinholes, and everything will fall into place.
This dough can be frozen for three months will lie quietly in the freezer, so decide to bake a cake, and you have — voila, the dough is ready!))
All! Pie is good both hot and cold.