Cottage cheese — 500 g
Munk — 2-3 tbsp
Sugar — 3 tbsp
Banana — 1 pc.
Raisins — 0.5 cups
Sour cream — 3-4 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Wash the raisins.
2. Mix and mash the cheese, semolina and sugar.
3. Add the raisins and pounded banana, mix well.
4. If the mixture gets too dry, add a little cream. You should get a thick viscous batter. 5. Put the dough in the shape of the laid two layers of foil and greased.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, then brush the surface of the cream and bake for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown. At the end of cooking, you can turn on the grill for 2-3 minutes.