The only thing — do not get this pie before bed, otherwise it will be difficult to sleep. But in the morning, for Breakfast it is better not to find!
Chicken egg — 5 PCs.
Butter — 100 g
Sugar powder — 100 g
Ground coffee — 30 g
Wheat flour — 250 g
The baking powder — 5 g
Oranges — 70 g
Vegetable oil — 5 ml
Honey — 30 g
1. Whisk whites with a pinch of salt in a solid foam.
2. Softened butter mixed with powdered sugar.
3. I had a powder with cinnamon, so we got this color.
4. Very carefully add proteins in coffee, oil weight and flour.
5. Stir gently until smooth, trying to keep the air.
6. Orange cut into semi-circular slices.
7. Form for baking grease with oil, pour the honey and spread on the bottom of the oranges in a single layer.
8. Top and carefully spread the dough. Put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30-40 minutes.
9. A little cool, let’s roll shape on the plate.