Chicken fillet – 3 PCs.
Bulgarian pepper – 2 PCs. (yellow and red)
Roasted peanuts – 100-150 g
Hot peppers – 1 PC.
Cucumber – 1 PC.
Soy sauce – 4 tbsp
Garlic – 4 cloves
Ginger root – 5-7 cm
Honey – 2 tbsp
Starch – 1 tsp
Salt, sugar, paprika – to taste
1. Chicken fillet cut into 2 cm cubes and put aside. Prepare the sauce 4 tablespoons soy sauce mixed with 2 tablespoons honey and 6 tablespoons of water. Half of the resulting sauce pour into the meat and leave it to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
2. While the meat is marinating, prepare all the ingredients. The garlic and ginger and grind the cleaned, hot pepper take out seeds and throw away the pepper finely chop (for those who don’t like spicy dishes, you can replace the chilies with paprika), peanuts cleaned from the husk, cucumber and bell pepper cut into large cubes 2-3 cm
3. When the meat is marinated and all the ingredients are ready, heat a deep pan on medium heat, add the oil and wait until heated. Then in the hot oil throw the garlic, ginger and chillies and quickly stir, so it does not burnt.
4. Then in a pan put the meat and fry until browned, then add the Bulgarian pepper, cucumber,peanuts and stew on a low heat until the peppers are soft.
5. Then in the remaining sauce add 1 teaspoon of starch, mix thoroughly and pour into dish. On low heat continue to fry until then, until the sauce thickens.
Serve this yummy better than hot along with rice or noodles on the side.