for the dough:
Softened unsalted butter — 75 g
Sugar- 45 g
Solii — pinch
Ground cardamom — 1 tsp
Milk — 250 ml
Fresh yeast — 25 g (or 7 g dry)
Plain flour — 420 g
for the filling:
Softened unsalted butter — 90 g
Sugar- 45 g
Cinnamon — 1 tbsp
Ground cardamom — 1/4 tsp
Vanilla — pinch
for the glaze:
Half the beaten eggs
Granulated sugar or powdered sugar
1. For the dough mix butter, sugar, salt and cardamom in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Heat the milk in a saucepan, remove from heat, add yeast and stir. Once they dissolve, add the milk to the oil mixture.
3. Gradually fold in the flour and knead homogeneous elastic dough. Close the bowl with the dough with a towel and leave to rise for 45-60 minutes.
4. While the dough is rising, mix all the ingredients for the filling.
5. Once the dough is ready, roll it into a rectangle the size of 40×50 cm Grease the dough with filling.
6. Fold the dough twice and cut into strips of width 2 cm. Roll the dough and tie the rolls to get uselock.
7. Put the buns on a baking sheet with a baking paper. Close the towel and leave for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat oven to 250° C. brush the Buns with beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 8-11 minutes depending on size of buns.