Minced beef and pork – 400 g
Onions – 6 PCs.
Greens – 50g
Chicken eggs – 5 PCs.
Green onions – 50 g
1. Cube onions, two sliced onions quite finely, the rest do not touch.
2. In minced beef, put one egg and chopped onion, add salt and pepper, very carefully knead.
3. Herbs shred and add to the meat.
4. Divide the stuffing into 4 equal parts and form each flat «cutlet». Steaks should be about the size of a palm.
5. Fry the steaks in butter on both sides until Golden brown. Put aside and leave in a warm place, to keep them warm.
6. The remaining onion cut into rings.
7. Fry it in the pan where the meat was browned for 2 minutes, stirring. It should remain slightly crunchy.