Bitter chocolate — 100 g
Butter — 50 g
Cane sugar — 40 g
Chicken eggs — 2 PCs +1 egg yolk.
Flour — 1 tbsp
Sea salt — a couple of.
Powdered sugar — 1 tsp
1. To begin, turn on the oven and preheat it to 200 degrees. Molds for baking grease and flour them.
2. Chocolate (at least 75% cocoa), melt together butter, cool.
3. Beat eggs with sugar and salt.
4. Chocolate shell to enter the egg mixture, the flour and mix well.
5. Pour into chocolate moulds and bake for 7-10 min. It is important to not over steep it in the oven to flan inside remains liquid.
6. Remove the tins from the oven, spoon a walk around the flan to separate it from the molds, gently turn over onto a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
7. Dessert serve warm.