For the dough:
Flour — 200-250 g
Butter — 150 g
Sugar — 150 g
Milk — 100 ml.
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Cocoa — 5 tbsp
Baking powder — 2 tsp
For the cream:
Thick sour cream with fat content not less than 20% — 5 tbsp.
Sugar — 4 tbsp
Cocoa — 4 tbsp
Butter — 1 tbsp
1. For cooking dough mix in a saucepan the milk, melted butter, cocoa and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from heat and let cool.
2. In chilled mass add eggs, stir. Last add the flour and baking powder and knead not very thick dough. Flour is better to add gradually until you get the desired consistency of the dough.
3. Muffin tins lightly coat with oil and fill with batter two-thirds (for baking cupcakes will rise).
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, put it in tins with the pastry and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. While the cupcakes are baked, prepare the cream for the cupcakes. Sour cream, butter, sugar and cocoa, mix in a saucepan and bring to a boil. When the first bubbles, immediately remove from heat and let cool.
6. The cooled cream decorate the cooled cupcakes, if desired, can sprinkle with nuts or sprinkles.