Butter — 160 g
Sugar — 200 g
Chicken eggs — 2 PCs.
Flour — 2 cups
Cocoa powder — 60g
Cinnamon — 1 tsp.
Baking powder — 1 tsp
Sol — 0, 5 tsp.
Bitter chocolate for chocolate — 150 g
1. Butter, whisk sugar with a mixer. Adding one egg and continue whisking.
2. Dry ingredients mix. At some stage, pour the mixture into the oil. Mix everything carefully.
3. Before baking, place the dough in the fridge for a couple hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. cover the pan with baking paper. Roll out the dough. Shape heart shaped cut out cookies.
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes. Cool completely.
6. Dark chocolate melt in a water bath. Dip half of the heart into the chocolate and place on the paper so the chocolate froze.