For the cake:
Eggs — 6 PCs. at room temperature (divided into whites and yolks)
Dark chocolate 56% — 120 g
Sugar — 1/4 Cup (50 g) + 2 tbsp (25 g)
For the cream:
Cream 38% — 375 ml
Powdered sugar — 3 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath.
3. To separate the egg whites and yolks.
4. Beat the yolks with 1/4 Cup sugar for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
5. To connect with the cooled chocolate with a mixer at medium speed.
6. Beat the whites until stiff and gradually add 2 tbsp sugar, beat until shiny, smooth mass.
7. Add in 1/4 of the yolk mass from the protein mass and carefully using a spatula to combine.
8. Add the remaining protein mass and connect.
9. A baking tray drizzle with vegetable oil and lay a baking paper.
10. Pour mixture and flatten.
11. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
12. Remove from the oven turn them over to the baking paper,carefully remove the paper on which the cake was baked.
and allow to cool completely and put in the fridge for half an hour.
13. Preparation cream:
whip cream with powdered sugar until stable peaks
14. Assembly and decoration:
Take out the cake from the fridge ,cut it into equal strips (got 3)
15. Whipped cream is placed in a pastry bag with a nozzle asterisk.
Put the cake on a plate on top otkryvaem stripes cream,cake,cream ,cake ,cream, and sprinkle top with grated chocolate