The peculiarity lies in the fact that the cake itself is baked in a Cup, and then served in it, masquerading as a Cup of coffee. Hot cupcake is covered with a cap of whipped cream slowly melting on it. Incredibly delicious dessert that combines rich chocolate and creamy flavors + nuts!
Milk chocolate (cocoa content of not less than 50 %) — 110 g
Butter — 90 g
Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
Flour — 40 g
Sugar — 120 g
Cream milk (not less than 30 %) — 300 ml
Hazelnuts (or other nuts) — 50-60 g
1. Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and sugar.
2. Mix the egg and chocolate mixture.
3. In the egg-chocolate mixture add the sifted flour and mix well. Whip cream.
4. Fry in a pan hazelnuts and allow to cool.
5. Cup of butter and a good sprinkle of sugar. Fill the cups of the chocolate dough a little less than half (this can be done easily by putting the dough in a pastry bag).
6. Bake for about 5-10 minutes (depends on the size of the selected calyx) in preheated oven at 180-190° C until crisp. Inside the cupcake remains watery. Ready remove cupcakes from the oven, put on top of toasted hazelnuts.
7. The finished cakes to cover with a cap of whipped cream, sprinkle with cocoa and serve immediately.
8. Optionally, you can experiment: hazelnut replace other nuts, cream — vanilla ice cream or add to them liquor. It is incredibly delicious!