Chinese flat bread with meat
For the dough:
— 240 ml of warm water
— 400 gr of flour
For the filling:
— 800 grams of minced meat
— 4-5 cloves of garlic
— 4 tablespoons soy sauce
— 2 tablespoons olive oil
— 1 tbsp of fresh ginger
— 2 tablespoons of vodka
butter for greasing tortillas
— salt, ground black pepper, to taste
1. Of flour and warm water knead the dough. Cover it with foil while you make the filling.
2. Prepare the stuffing. Green onions finely chop. Garlic and ginger RUB on a small grater.
3. Combine all ingredients with the minced meat and mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the stuffing into 8 parts.The dough also divide into 8 parts.
Each part of the dough roll out into a thin pancake with a diameter of about 22-23 see her spread the batter covering 3/4 of the pellet.
5. From edge to center of cut dough and cover with 1/4 of the filling.
6. Now roll covered part so that you get the half circle.
7. Now fold the tortilla in half again. You get 1/4 of a circle. Shape the edges of the dough.
8. Fry each circle on a dry, hot frying pan on both sides for 3-5 minutes under a closed lid.
9. Hot cakes liberally coat with melted butter.