Ingredients for 6 servings:
Onions — 6 heads
Chicken — 1 PC.
Eggs — 5 PCs.
Cilantro (coriander) — 1 bunch
Wine vinegar — 1 tbsp
Sea salt — to taste
1. Cut the chicken into pieces, chop the onion and put all in a saucepan. Stew on slow fire without water. If the chicken is not enough fat in the pan you can add a little water to the bread.
2. When the chicken is almost cooked, pour it with water — 8-10 glasses or more, depending on how much soup you want to cook.
3. Sprinkle with salt, throw in a pot tied with a thread bunch fresh cilantro with roots and cook on a slow fire, periodically removing the foam. Stewed chicken and onion give the soup a special taste — it is very different from a simple chicken broth.
4. After 10 minutes take out of the broth and put the chicken in a separate bowl. Throwing a bunch of cilantro. Filter the broth and throw out onion.
5. Take the eggs, separate the yolks from the whites and mix them with wine vinegar. Pour the yolks into slightly cooled broth, but be careful, they are not folded. Pour the broth over the bowls and put the chicken pieces. Beautiful morning soup ready.