Chicken rolls with pear wrapped in bacon
Chicken breast — 500 g
Bacon — 200 g
Olive oil (for the marinade 3 tbsp and 2 tbsp for frying) — 5 tbsp
Pear (peeled) — 2 PCs.
Lemon juice (for marinade) — 3 tbsp
Garlic (for marinade) — 2 the tooth.
Paprika sweet (for marinade) — 1 handful
Rosemary — 1 PC.
White wine (for cooking ) — 150 ml
1. Chicken Breasts wash and drain with paper towel.
2. To prepare the marinade.
3. Squeeze the garlic, lemon juice, paprika slices and olive oil.
4. Soak the chicken for 10-15 minutes. Pears wash and peel.
5. Cut into several slices. To prepare the bacon strips.
6. Chicken Breasts, remove from marinade and stuff each with a slice of pear. Wrap the breast with one or two strips of bacon.
7. Heat the oil in a pan. Fry the rolls over high heat until Golden brown bacon.
8. Pour dry white wine, add a sprig of rosemary, reduce the heat and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Serve the rolls hot with white wine.