Chicken rolls with mushrooms
Chicken — 2 pcs.
Mushrooms — 300 g
Onions — 1 pc.
Rusk — 50 g
Sour cream — 1 tbsp. l.
Salt and pepper — to taste
1. Cut each fillet into 2 pieces, I salt, sprinkle with black pepper and a hammer slugger. It is better to beat the fillets under the cling film.
2. Now prepare the stuffing for mushrooms. For this I wash mushrooms in water and cut into medium-sized pieces of them. Onions is cleaned and I cut into small cubes. Then, in the hot pan pour oil and shift it sliced onions and mushrooms. Fried mushrooms for about 10 minutes and turn off.
3. Now I wrap the mushroom filling in the broken-off layers of chicken. To do this, take a chop on the edge put a tablespoon of the mushroom stuffing. Then gently wrap a layer of meat stuffed into a tube. In order to keep the shape of rolls with further hot, I was bandaging their thread.
4. Instead of a filament can be used wooden skewers. Then I crumble rolls in breadcrumbs. I pre-fried pieces of bread yesterday in the oven and then cut them. So I made homemade biscuits.
5. Prepared chicken rolls fried in vegetable oil until golden brown on one and the other.
6. Then pour into a pan of sour cream and a little water, cover with a lid and the carcass until cooked 30 minutes. Rolls can bake until cooked in the oven. To do this you need to put down the fried rolls in a baking dish and pour cream. Cook in the oven at 200 ° C 35-40 minutes.
7. Chicken and mushroom filling provide great taste. Ready chicken rolls can be served with different garnish. I like to make rolls of chicken sandwiches.