Classic mozzarella Unagrande — 250 g
Chicken breast — 4 PCs.
Cherry tomatoes — 350 g
Leek — 100 g
Red onion — 1 PC.
Garlic — 2 cloves
Thyme (thyme) — 4 sprigs
Tarragon — 1 tbsp
Sugar — 1 tbsp
Wine vinegar — 5 tablespoons
Olive oil — 7 tbsp
Salt, pepper — to taste
1. Garlic finely chop the red onion into slices, leek – rings.
2. In large wide ovenproof pan add the tomatoes, garlic, red onion, leeks, thyme, tarragon and sugar.
3. Salt and pepper, pour all the wine vinegar, half olive oil and mix.
4. Put in a preheated 220-230 C oven for 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, chicken fillet, cut in half lengthwise, slightly repel, salt and pepper.
6. Mozzarella Unagrande slice thin.
7. On each piece of chicken place a couple of slices of mozzarella, cleave skewer or tie with thread. 8. Fry in remaining olive oil until Golden brown.
9. Remove the form with the vegetables and place in chicken rolls.
10. Turn the heat down to 200 C and return the form in the oven for another 7-10 minutes.