Chicken breast without skin — 1 PC.
Dried apricots — 75g
Parsley — 1 bunch
Basil — 1 bunch
Parmesan — 30 g
Garlic — 2 cloves
Olive oil — 100 ml
1. Chicken breast cut into thin layers and gently repel (should get very thin slices). Meat sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Prepare the pesto. Variations of the sauce exist a great many, I prefer to add fresh parsley.
3. Parsley, Basil, Parmesan and garlic grind and mix with olive oil. Small pieces of chicken folded together to form a wide layer, and apply sauce to it.
4. Then lay the chopped dried apricots.
5. Turn the meat with the apricots and sauce in a roll.
6. Wrap each loaf with foil and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
7. The finished rolls cut into small pieces and served hot or cold.
8. A great option for a quick and original snacks, for example, when unexpected guests came. The roll can be put on slices of baguette — you will get delicious sandwiches.