Chicken Breast 400g
Durum cheese (Parmesan, Gruyere, Grana Padano, Pecorino Romano) 200 g
Egg chicken 2 pieces.
Wheat flour 100g
¼ tsp salt
Ground black pepper ¼ tsp
Vegetable oil 50ml
1. Chicken breasts cut into thin slices across the grain oblong.
2. The cheese rub on a small grater. Very well you can use any cheese. I tried with parmesan, Swiss and Russian. In every delicious, and with the help of cheeses can be given Nuggets different flavors.
3. Egg whisk with a fork until smooth.
4. mix the flour with the salt and pepper in a bowl. With salt carefully, especially if the cheese salt. In the case of Parmesan cheese can never add salt. Meat alternately dipped in flour, egg and cheese.
5. Fry fillets over medium heat.
6. Broil just until light golden brown.