Chicken kebabs with zucchini
1-2 pieces. young zucchini
Vegetable oil for frying
1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
1 tbsp. l. soy sauce
1 h. L. apple cider or wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
1 clove garlic
0.5 h. L. honey
spices to taste (I — thyme, oregano and black sesame)
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized pieces (I got 32 pieces).
2. Put in a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients.
3. Mix well and leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes, can be more, for example, for several hours (then put in the refrigerator).
4. Zucchini nastrogat vegetable knife on a long thin tape along the entire length zucchini.
Season with salt and leave for 10 minutes.
5. strung on skewers plate zucchini rolled rolls, turns with chicken.
6. In a pan heat the vegetable oil strongly.
Put a few shpazhek fry over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Flip, fry for about 4-5 minutes.
Since small fillets, marinated and even then they are prepared very quickly. So do not overdo chicken skewers in a pan, then they will get a very juicy and tender.
8. Serve immediately while hot, can be supplemented with a sauce of sour cream plus a clove of garlic.
Chicken kebabs with zucchini have a chic flavor, tender juicy meat structure, which is complemented by nice soft-crunchy juicy zucchini! Delicious!