Chicken in a «cylinder»
2 small chicken breasts,
1 bulb onion,
1 clove garlic,
400 grams of mushrooms,
cream (10% we have to box 200 g)
100 grams of cheese,
sour cream, salt, pepper and herbs.
1. Chicken scroll through a meat grinder. Finely chop the onion and fry in a pan.
2. Baguette cut across several sections to make the cylinders or «barrels», and carefully remove the crumb.
3. Minced chicken mixed with fried onions, add garlic, salt, pepper, and stir this mixture to stuff a loaf.
4. Finely chop the mushrooms, add the cream and a little put out.
5. barrels put mushroom sauce, put a slice of tomato with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven at t 220 C for 30 minutes.