Chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and herbs
Chicken breast — 4 pcs.
Cooked smoked bacon — 200 g
Young Garlic — 2 cloves
The stem is green onions — 3 pieces.
Soft goat cheese — 100 g
Olive oil — 1 tbsp. l.
Freshly ground black pepper — ¼ h. Liter.
Italian herbs with Himalayan salt
1. preheat oven to 190 ° C. Garlic peel and grind in a mortar with spice «Italian herbs with Himalayan salt.» Green onions finely chopped. In a mortar with garlic add chopped green onion, goat cheese, all a little pepper and mix well.
2. Chicken breast incision in the side, without cutting through to the end, to get the pocket. Lightly beat off the chicken breasts. Put in your pocket cheese stuffing.
3. Then wrap each breast 2-3 strips of bacon.
4. In a small deep pan put stuffed breasts tightly together, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.