Cheesecake with mint and chocolate chips
Extremely beautiful delicate cheesecake with a refreshing mint flavor and chocolate chip cookie Oreo. Surprise your guests with fancy recipe.
Green food coloring — 1 tsp
Cream cheese — 750 g
Milk — 1 tbsp
Flour — 1 tsp.
Mint cookies — 10 PCs.
Mint liqueur — 1 tbsp
Cookies Oreo — 15 PCs.
Condensed milk — 320 g
Butter (melted) 5 tablespoons
Chocolate chips (for the dough) — 1 Cup
Chocolate chips(for the glaze) — 0.5 cups
Peppermint extract — 1 tsp
Eggs — 3 PCs.
1. Mix in a food processor mint and chocolate chip cookies.
2. Add butter and whisk again.
3. Put the crumbs in the mold (20 cm), greased and lightly press with your fingers. Set aside until side.
4. Whip until fluffy status cream cheese. Add condensed milk, then eggs. Then add creme de menthe and peppermint extract. And for the color — food coloring. In a separate bowl mix chocolate chips (you can use chocolate chips or just smash the chocolate into small pieces and flour. Combine chocolate chips with green dough and pour it on the biscuit base. You can decorate the top additionally chocolate chunks. Bake for one hour at a temperature of 160 degrees.
5. Meanwhile melt chocolate chips for the glaze with milk in the microwave. Pour this glaze the finished cheesecake.