Cheesecake dessert (no bake)
The soft cheese — 500 g
Sour cream 10% — 300 g
Gelatin — 30 g
Sugar — to taste
Fruit — to taste
1. Mix the cheese and sour cream until smooth.
2. Add sugar (or honey) to taste.
3. Gelatin pour a glass of water for 10 minutes. Then put on a slow fire and boil, stirring constantly, wait until the gelatin is fully dissolved in the water.
4. A thin stream pour the gelatin in cottage cheese and sour cream mass and mix thoroughly. Get liquid mass.
5. Favorite fruits or berries to put on the bottom of the form. Pour the resulting mixture and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
6. Feeding, can be decorated with syrup, a sprig of mint and berries.