Cottage cheese — 450 g
Powdered sugar — 1/3 Cup + ½ Cup
Rostovsky coffee 2 tsp.
The black chocolate — 300 g
Cream 35% — 500 ml
1. To prepare the ganache. To do this in the saucepan to boil 200 ml of cream (put 2 tbsp.) and dissolving them in chocolate. Allow to cool.
2. In delay cream dissolve coffee. In the bowl of a blender to combine the curd, powdered sugar 1/3 Cup cream and coffee.
3. Grind until smooth.
4. Whip the remaining cream with powdered sugar.
5. In transparent cups pour the cheese filling, filling it halfway.
6. Top very gently spread the ganache.
7. Terminate all the layer of whipped cream.
8. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. You can do it in the evening and clear overnight in the refrigerator. Before serving, decorate cappuccino berries fresh raspberries.