What I take:
kefir — 1 stack.
flour — 2 cups.
cheese — 1-Cup.
ham (or sausage, or sausages, grated grated) — 1 stack.
Sol — 0.5 tsp.
sugar — 0.5 tsp.
soda — 0.5 tsp.
How to prepare:
1) grate cheese on a small grater (I rubbed on a coarse grater, but better to do it on small!!!).
2) In kefir add salt, sugar, baking soda, and stir
3) Then add grated cheese and flour, knead the dough, divide it into 6 parts.
4) For the filling: three on a grater ham (or sausage, sausages, cheese another)… I decided to make 3 cakes with Turkish sausage (because of the usual sausage and especially the ham (pork) my husband doesn’t eat), and 3 cakes to make with cheese and herbs.
5) Roll out a small pancake, put the stuffing on half of bread, close up the edges and gently roll out again.
6) Fry the tortillas in the heated sunflower oil in a pan on the fire a little above average, with each side to States of readiness, served hot (cold pellet already lose their original taste, so much to prepare not advise, 6 stuff would be sufficient).