Cottage cheese (with raisins) — 200 g
Chicken eggs — 1 PC.
Baking powder — 1 tsp
Flour — 3 tbsp
Sunflower oil (refined)
The white chocolate — 100 g
The vegetable juice — 1 tsp
Confectionery topping — optional
1. Very tasty and tender donuts, especially good in hot. Optionally, the donuts can not to cover with chocolate, and just sprinkle with powdered sugar.
2. For making donuts in the cottage cheese to beat 1 egg, add baking powder and flour, knead a smooth dough.
3. Roll out the dough to a thickness of approximately 0.5 to 0.7 mm, cut out circles (I did it for a glass of wine, midway took out a plastic egg from kinder surprise).
4. Midway is also possible to fry — they will turn into small, round donuts.
5. In a saucepan heat vegetable oil (pour a layer about 2-3 cm), fry the doughnuts on a slow fire with 2 sides.
6. In the microwave melt the chocolate for 2 minutes at a power of 500 Watts, add beet juice and mix well.
7. Dipping the finished doughnuts in melted chocolate or just pour over a silicone brush, spread on a plate and sprinkle optionally confectionery decorations.