Cauliflower soup with cream and parsley
Cooking Time — 40 minutes
Quantity — 6 servings
Cauliflower 250 g;
Onion 1 pc;
Carrot 1 pc;
3 cloves garlic;
Olive oil 3 tbsp .;
Bouillon 1.2 liters;
Cream 15-20% 150 ml;
1 bunch of parsley;
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. The 3-liter saucepan, bring the broth to a boil. Divide the cauliflower into florets.
3. In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Fry the onion until soft, add the garlic and simmer for 1 minute over medium heat.
4. In the boiling broth, add the carrots and onions. Boil 10 minutes, add cauliflower, salt to taste and cook for another 7-8 minutes until tender cabbage.
5. Pour in the cream, bring to a boil, add the parsley and remove from heat. Cover the soup and let stand 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley portion. If desired, sprinkle with grated cheese.